Wednesday, January 12

Christmas in Savannah 2010

Ok so get ready for photo dump 2010.

The second weekend in December, I headed down to Savannah (aka-the best place on earth) to celebrate brithdays and Christmas with my besties. My birthday was on the 20th and Rena's was on the 21st, but there was no harm in starting the parties a little early!

I got down there on Friday afternoon and Sarah and I spent the day downtown. We hit up the cutest fresh bistro and had an amazing lunch!



After eating, we hit up a few of our other favorite places-Paris Market, Gap, Urban Outfitters, etc.

Rena got in around 9:30 and we pretty much just hit the bed.  Saturday we got up to some pretty rainy weather.  We met Matt for breakfast, then came back and stayed in our PJs allllllll day.  We ran a few errands before heading out to do the Christmas Tour of Homes.



After the tour we ate dinner at this amazing Tapas bar downtown, then came back to Sarah's to exchange gifts!



On one hand, I wish we all lived in the same town so we could see each other more often, on the other-it's fun to have different places to visit!  I love these girls so much and I'm so thankful for a safe, fun and restful weekend with them!

No comments: